Sunday, September 30, 2012


I'm looking forward to this week...LDS General Conference, Chase's Swim Meet, Family Get Togethers, and the Beautiful Fall Weather.

Here's my menu:

Monday:  Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake over Wild Rice with Salad Greens
Tuesday:  Crustless Spinach Quiche with Sausage, Fruit and Muffins
Wednesday:  Lasagna, Spinach Salad and Crusty French Bread
Thursday:  Chicken and Vegetable Dumpling Soup
Friday:  Mom's Night Off!  (Actually, it's Chase's swim meet and I'm feeding all the Officials and Coaches--so I guess it's not my night off at all!)
Saturday:  Larson Family Get Together
Sunday:  Wall Family Get Together

Lunches:
Cheese, Crackers and Lunchmeat, Edamame and Strawberries
Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches, Chips and Carrots
Cheese Quesadillas, Cucumbers and Mandarin Oranges
Turkey Wrap, Boiled Egg and Kale Chips
Dinner Leftovers in a Thermos

No comments: