Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Aftermath...

My title is referring to....the aftermath of a broken dishwasher!  Urgggg!  Dishes everywhere, no clean forks, and a very grumpy woman!  Monday can't come soon enough (the soonest the appliance repair man can get here).  On a positive note, it was a lovely weekend spent with family and friends.  My siblings and I had a fantastic family retirement party for my dad, and it couldn't have been any better.  Oh, and the ward Primary Sacrament Meeting program went over great today.  Phew!  Primary Chorister + Primary Sacrament Mtg.= Pressure.  DONE!

My menu for this week:
Monday:  Jamaican Jerk Chicken Kabobs, Couscous, Green Salad and Cinnamon Apple Cake
Tuesday:  Seven Layer Tostadas
Wednesday:  Chicken Broccoli Supreme over Angel Hair Pasta
Thursday:  Caesar BLT Wraps
Friday:  Mom's Night Off
Saturday:  Spaghetti and Meatballs and Spinach Salad
Sunday:  Turkey Breast, Cranberry Sauce, Rolls and Green Beans

No comments: