Sunday, October 7, 2012

I think I'm getting close to the end of the Harvest for the year.  The frost has hit the garden, and it's time to dig up the beets and carrots.  So, I guess that means I'll be doing beets sometime this week.  Right now I've got two 10 -gallon buckets of Concord Grapes in my garage just begging to be juiced!  I LOVE the smell of juicing grapes in my kitchen--can't wait!  So, next week I plan to document the canning/freezing that I've done this year.  More to keep track of what I'm doing and how much my family is going through during the year than anything else.  But I'll also share my recipes if anyone's interested!
Have a happy week!
Here's my menu:
Monday:  Delicious Ham and Potato Soup with Cheese Toasties and Spinach Smoothie
Tuesday:  Spaghetti and Meatballs with Breadsticks and Spinach Salad
Wednesday:  Garlic Alfredo Tilapia with Butternut Squash Risotto and Asparagus
Thursday:  Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Wraps with Chips and a Relish Tray
Friday:  Macho Nachos
Saturday:  Mom's Night Off!
Sunday:  Ultimate Barbecue ChickenNapa Cabbage SaladSweet Dinner Rolls and Sliced Watermelon

Lunches:
Egg Salad Sandwiches, Chips and Cucumbers
Parmesan Pasta with Chicken, Grapes and Cookie
Chicken Salad Croissants, Apples, Carrot Sticks
Meat and Cheese Skewers, Crackers, Boiled Egg and Grapes
Leftovers


No comments: