Tuesday, September 8, 2015

We had a great holiday weekend over Labor day!  We worked and we played, working on the new house and then having a blast boating on Monday.  I love spending time with my family, there's no one I would rather be with.  We got our first letter from Keaton yesterday since he's been in France.  My prayers were answered that he has a great trainer.  He's happy and loving his service.  His excitement is contagious.  He is in a beautiful, mountain top village called Rodez.  He said everyone looks like a fashion model there.  Haha!  Welcome to France!

Here's my menu for the week:
Monday:  Dinner out with the family
Tuesday:  Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff with egg noodles and Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday:  Barbeque Chicken with Rice and Green Salad
Thursday:   Mini Pizzas with Green Beans
Friday:  Date Night :)
Saturday:  Mini Quiches (I didn't make them last week)
Sunday:  Honey Lime Enchiladas with Southwest Rice and Bean Casserole and Vegetable

No comments: