Monday, September 14, 2015

Today was missionary Monday and it was so fun to hear from Keaton.  I had to laugh as he's inherited my 'foodie' side.  I think half of his email was about the french food.  I totally agree, french food is amazing!  Oh, for a real french croissant right now!  I also loved hearing how he's cooking so much.  He's a great cook and I'm sure his future wife is in for some spoiling-haha!

Here's my  menu for the week:
Monday:  Fish Tacos
Tuesday:  Slow Cooker Cheesy Tortellini with Green Salad and Biscuits
Wednesday:  BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Relish Tray and Chips and Salsa
Thursday:  I'm hosting a Stake Primary Dinner at my house:  Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Italian Sausage Soup with Tortellini,  Salad, Croissants and Apple Crisp
Friday:  Thai Chicken Pizza with Green Salad
Saturday:  Mom's Night Off :)
Sunday:  Dinner with the Larson Family

No comments: