Monday, March 28, 2011

General Conference Weekend!

Ahhh, it's supposed to be 65 degrees on Saturday and to make it even better, it's General Conference weekend! I'm certainly looking forward to it!
Here's my menu for the week:
Monday: Curried Lentil Soup (add about 1/2 cup brown sugar and 2 tsp. salt to this recipe) and Pita bread
Tuesday: Easy Lasagna, French Baguettes, Spinach Salad
Wednesday: Crustless Quiche, Cinnamon chip scones, fresh fruit (This quiche is so easy--mix 2 c. cooked ham or chicken, 1 c. sour cream, 6 beaten eggs, and 1/4 c. grated cheese together. Put in square baking dish, cover with buttered breadcrumbs and bake at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve with Tiger sauce or salsa.)
Thursday: Pizza Rolls (you'll need to scroll down for the recipe), dipping sauce, and spinach salad.
Friday: Leftover night!
Saturday: Going to Grandma's house for a little Conference get together!
Sunday: Family get together! I'm cooking the roast--we'll see what else comes!

2 comments:

Mindi B said...

Thanks, so much, for telling me about Grandma on the day my dad died. I just couldn't remember what happened and I knew it was VERY important to my mom that Grandma was okay. Aren't we lucky we have such amazing family?

Sushi-Mama said...

Yum, yum, yum! Thanks for the recipes and ideas.