Sunday, March 6, 2011

15 man tubing run!

We had a great time this weekend with my family at a cabin in Heber that my parents rented. The highlight was the tubing at Soldier Hollow. Imagine a 15-person, hooked together, down the big hill, tubing run! It was hilarious! You really fly with that many bodies! Landon was next to me in the mass of tubes, and giggled hystericallly the ENTIRE time! It was hilarious!

Here's my menu for the week:
Monday: Cheesesteak Subs, Baked Sweet Potato Fries, and pears (I can't wait until I can bottle some more, I'm running out! :)
Tuesday: Scratch Baked Macaroni and Cheese and green peas
Wednesday: Slowcooker Split Pea Soup with Bread Bowls (of course I'll use my bread machine!!!), and spinach salad
Thursday: Baked Chicken and Sharp Cheddar Cheese Taquitos(you have to scroll down for this recipe), and Southwestern Salad
Friday & Saturday: We promised to take the kids boarding and skiing this weekend! I'm always too tired to cook afterward, so I'm guessing grilled cheese sandwiches!
Sunday: Roast, Potatoes, Carrots and Dinner Rolls

Have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Can I come to dinner on Sunday? All your meals sound fantastic, but there is something about a Sunday roast with dinner rolls that just sighs "home".