Monday, February 14, 2011

Mmmmm....

Here's my menu for this week, I'm hungry so EVERYTHING sounds good right now!

Monday: Smoked Turkey and Artichoke Panini, pasta salad, and fresh veggies. And because it's Valentines Day, we've got to have Chocolate Covered Strawberries for dessert!
Tuesday: Queen Elizabeth's Favorite Quiche, fresh fruit salad, muffins
Wednesday: Chicken Alfredo with Angelhair pasta and Asparagus
I cheat and use Buitoni's Alfredo sauce. You can find it in the refrigerated section. We love it!
Thursday: Halibut Sandwiches, Cottage fries, carrots and dip
I love these cottage fries: Slice potatoes quite thin into rounds and spread out on a greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle generously with olive oil, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. Check them often to be sure they don't burn!
Friday: Game night and dinner with friends!
Saturday: Mom's night off! Hoping for a ski trip!
Sunday: Sweet and spicy pot roast, Quinoa, Sugar toasted almonds spinach salad, Yummy bread (I make the dough in my breadmaker, but then I let it rise in a bread pan and bake it in my oven for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm...your menu sounds much more yummier than mine....what times is dinner? haha! JK. I think I will actually make that roast for sunday dinner too! It sounds delish!!

Karina said...

that's it..wanna be roomies again??

Jill said...

This is my new favorite blog!!! Thanks for all the good ideas. I wish I could make that pot roast, but finding root beer around here is IMPOSSIBLE. Do you think Coke would work?

I am SO trying that quiche, though. And, it looks like we have the same recipe for Alfredo sauce!

Leslie said...

I am loving this! Thanks for the ideas. You are motivating me to set up a menu each week. I tend to just plan a couple of meals and then just do whatever works that day. This would be much easier!
Yum yum!