Monday, March 9, 2015

This week holds bunches of fun!  Keaton's State Sterling Scholar Awards Banquet is tomorrow, crossing my fingers for him that he'll be crowned the Utah Computer Technology Sterling Scholar.  So happy for him that he was selected as his school's scholar and the region sterling scholar, hoping for the best from the state competition.  Then Landon has his darling play, Aladdin on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.  Chase has wrestling.  Chase and Brooks have a region basketball tournament.  And last but not least, my birthday is on Saturday!  Judson always knows how to spoil me, so I'm sure it's going to be a great day and great week!
Here's my menu:
Monday:  Salmon, Caesar Salad, Savory Cheese Chive Waffles
Tuesday:  Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles, Broccoli and Fruit
Wednesday:  Turkey Chili and Cornbread
Thursday:  Crockpot Pork Tenderloin with Baked Potatoes and Spinach Salad
Friday:  Mom's Night Off :)
Saturday:  Birthday Dinner!

No comments: