Sunday, March 15, 2015

Keaton's mission papers are in!  What a surreal experience to think that in the next 6 months I will be blessed with a missionary!  I'm still trying to wrap my brain around a graduating senior.  Wow!  Life is flying.  I'm loving it!  Judson surprised me with an awesome 40th birthday party.  I  must say, it was my favorite birthday yet.  Somehow 40 is empowering.  I just feel so grateful for such wonderful family, friends and blessings in my life.  Here's to the next 40 years!

My menu for the week:
Monday:  Roasted Cauliflower and White Cheddar Soup with Croissant Sandwiches
Tuesday:  Leftover Enchiladas from my birthday party, Fruit and Green Pasta Salad
Wednesday:  Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
Thursday:  Chili and Breadsticks
Friday:  Mom's Night Off :)
Saturday:  Waffles, Eggs and Canadian Bacon
Sunday:  Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Rolls

No comments: