Sunday, January 22, 2012

A few great recipes

I didn't post my menu last week, but I used some great recipes that I don't want to lose. These are both five star recipes that I would highly recommend!

Molten Chocolate Cake with Sugar Coated Raspberries ( I used this recipe for Chase's birthday cake! I made individual cakes in custard bowls. Truly delicious!)

Chicken and White Bean Chili ( I have crashed and burned on all other white bean chilis, and thought I didn't like them, until I tried this one. Seriously, it is excellent! I used three cans of Great Northern Beans instead of soaking my own, cut the broth to three cups, and used only 1 1/2 tsp. of chili powder and no cayenne pepper. Try it, you'll thank me!)

1 comment:

Chris and Jen Wright said...

I feel the same about chili.. but I just found my all time favorite chili. It was a sweet potato chicken chili. THE BEST. Let me know if you want the link..