Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthdays and our 16th Anniversary!

The third week of January is always an exciting one around our house! Keaton and Chase both have birthdays, and Jud and I have our anniversary. We had a great week. Keaton turned 15 and is chomping at the bit to get his Learners Driving Permit and get behind the wheel. Chase turned twelve and is 'finally' out of Primary! We had a neat experience as he received the Priesthood today. Jud and I celebrated 16 eventful years! I must say I was quite spoiled, which is what he does best. Not only did I get tickets to the musical "Wicked", I also got an awesome Ipad set up next to my stove (since I almost always use the internet for my recipes), and heated gloves for our ski trips (my hands are ALWAYS cold!). He also took me on a weekend getaway to a beautiful Bed and Breakfast in SLC. We had a fantastic time!


Here's my menu for the week:
Monday: Sweet Lime Chile Enchiladas with Sweet Pepper Rice and a Spinach Salad
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin, Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans
Wednesday: Chicken Fettucine Alfredo with Caesar Salad
Thursday: Chicken Corn Chowder with Popovers
Friday: Silver Dollar Pancakes and Eggs
Saturday: Mom's Night Off! :)
Sunday: Wall Family Dinner

No comments: