Monday, April 18, 2011

Bolero

I tried to be cultured this weekend (ha!) and went Ballet West's 'Bolero'. Can I say WOW?!? It was spectacular! Bolero was actually the last performance of the evening, and well worth the wait! Generally I'm not a ballet girl, men in tights--I just don't love it. But Bolero was heart pounding, blood pumping, intenseness (is that a word???)! Anyhow, on to my menu for the week:

Monday: Marinated Grilled Chicken, Baked Sweet Potatoes, and Cranberry Spinach Salad
Tuesday: Brooks' birthday dinner! He chose Lasagna, Garlic Breadsticks, and Caesar salad
Wednesday: Baked Barbeque Chicken, Brown Rice, Fruit, Spinach Salad
Thursday: Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls with creamy chipotle dipping sauce with a huge green salad!
Friday: Leftover party!!!
Saturday: Easter party with Larsons!
Sunday: Easter dinner with Walls!

1 comment:

Lynley said...

I remember in college we used to make baked bbq chicken and potatoes- do you remember? I loved it! I think it was you or Mara who introduced us all to KC Masterpiece. Just dump the sauce over chicken and parboiled potatoes, cook for a while and that was a delicious college dinner.

I suppose your bbq chicken has gone up in scale...and taste.