Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snowmobiling Adventure!



Judson and I had a fantastic weekend celebrating our 13th anniversary! He surprised me by taking me to a quaint snowed-in cabin high in the Uintah mountains. We snowmobiled into the cabin on Thursday evening, and then explored all day Friday on the snowmobiles, basking in the beautiful sun and amazing surroundings. The snow looked diamond studded as it gleamed in the sunlight. It was pristine and beautiful. Lyman lake was beautiful, but I did have a bit of a panic attack as we crossed it on the machines. But no ice cracked and we made it! We came home on Saturday renewed and ready to face real life again. Don't I have a great husband? What a perfect anniversary!

6 comments:

Growinguptogether said...

Congrats on 13! There's no way I would have gone over a lake, are you two CRAZY! You can write back crazy in love and I won't think you are cheesy

Aprilyn said...

Happy Anniversary. I have been married (this time) 5 1/2 yrs. I hope you have another wonderful 13 years!

Krista said...

Happy Anniversary! That sounds like fun. I wish we had snow.

Mindi B said...

Wow! That's quite the anniversary. I still think it's weird that we have both been married 13 years. The time sure flies by! Glad to see Jud is such a super anniversary planner - way to go, Jud!

Jen said...

Must say I'm jealous - I love the Uintahs! I would probably have gone around the lake :) Lyman Lake is very pretty.

amy said...

Sounds wonderful! It's funny, right as I read about you crossing the lake, my neighbor started up his snowmobile and he is about to take off over the Lake behind our house! Missing you all! Amy