Sunday, January 7, 2018

I find dinner time to be so much easier when I plan ahead.  Not only easier, but we seem eat better as well.  Now that I'm Mom and Student, it's easy to let the planning part go to the way side.  I'm hoping this year I'll be better at keeping a weekly menu on this blog.

Here's our plan for this week:
Sunday:  Carnitas--Pressure Cooker with Rice, Beans, and toppings
Monday:  Salmon Alfredo Pasta, Green Salad and Bruschetta
Tuesday: BBQ Pork Sandwiches (use leftover pork from Sunday), with Sweet Potato Fries and Veggie Tray (If I have the energy/time, I'll make these Homemade buns)
Wednesday:  Whole Roasted Chicken with Potatoes, Carrots, and Green Salad
Thursday:  Bagel Melts
Friday:  Mom's Night Off :)
Saturday:  Almond Flour Waffles and Scrambled Eggs

No comments: