Wednesday, December 16, 2015

'Tis the time of year for good food!  Judson and I host an annual Christmas party every year.  I have each couple bring either an appetizer or a dessert to share.  We generally have plenty of both salty and sweet snacks.  Last year I made these tasty sandwiches Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches and they were a hit!  No more expensive Costco sandwich trays, I'm doing these again this year.
Here's my menu for this week:
Monday:  Crustless Carmelized Onion Quiche with Raspberry Muffins and Spinach Salad
Tuesday:  Chicken Fettucine Alfredo with Green Salad
Wednesday:  Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Thursday:  Sausage, Butternut and Wild Rice Soup (I use ground natural sausage) with Almost Famous Breadsticks
Friday:  Work Party
Saturday:  Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches and Vegetable Tray
Sunday:  Landon's Birthday!!!!  He wants Homemade Cafe Rio Salads/Burritos and Confetti Cake and Ice Cream.

No comments: