Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Conference weekend was inspiring and uplifting.  I love being surrounded by family and hearing prophetic counsel. I admit I was intensely missing my missionary.  I woke up several times on Sunday night with him in my thoughts and he's remained there ever since.  France is lucky to have a great missionary in their midst.  He wrote to me yesterday assuring me that he's doing well, "No need to worry about me, I'm doing great!"  Those were words this mom needed to hear!  Now to move forward in a great week!
Here's my menu:
Monday:  Stromboli with Spinach Salad, Chips and Grapes
Tuesday:  Pesto Chicken and Pasta with Roasted Broccoli
Wednesday:  Crockpot Pork Chops with Parmesan Toast and Green Salad
Thursday:  Homemade Cafe Rio Burritos
Friday:  Mom's Night Off :)
Saturday:  Grilled Tuna Sandwiches and Soup
Sunday:  Roasted Chicken, Potatoes, Carrots and Rolls

No comments: