Sunday, January 4, 2015

Back to the grind.  School starts up again tomorrow.  I'm wondering how in the world we're going to adjust back to going to bed early and waking up early?  I'm sure we'll be exhausted for at least a few days!  But I am excited to get back onto a schedule.  I've been missing my morning exercise, and some semblance of a healthy diet.  So, I guess I'm a bit excited for the daily grind!
Here's my menu for this week:
Monday:  Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs YUM (we have leftover meat from New Year's day:), Asparagus Cashew Rice Pilaf, OK and Green Salad Brownies for FHE treat
Tuesday:  Tex Mex Egg McMuffins OK
Wednesday:  Pumpkin Sage Soup with Monte Cristo Sandwiches YUM
Thursday:  Creamy Spinach and Sausage Pasta YUM
Friday:  Mom's Night Off :)
Saturday:  Waffles, Eggs and Bacon
Sunday:  Chicken with Basil Cream YUM over Pasta, Green Salad, and Bread Sticks

No comments: