Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas was fantastic!  I just love being home with my family, relaxing, playing and eating.  Several of Judson's siblings were in town for the holidays, so it was fun to have them over on not only Christmas Eve but Christmas day as well.  Now onto New Years Eve and and new year!  We're planning a taco bar for New Year's Eve, and the traditional Fondue at 2 at Judson's sister's home for New Years Day.  We thought about going skiing, but it's so so cold outside!  That will have to wait until it warms up a bit.
Here's my menu for the week:
Monday:  Fat Cats, IFly and Costa Vida
Tuesday:  Party with friends
Wednesday:  Taco Bar Mel's Tacos SupremeMy Favorite Cheeseball, and Clone of a Cinnabon
Thursday:  Fondue at 2!  We're bringing 4 lbs. of marinated chicken, I'll be using this recipe Rosemary Ranch Chicken and my greek marinade that I like.
Friday:  Larson Cousins Party  Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas and Mexican Chopped Salad
Saturday:  Chicken Fettucine Alfredo
Sunday:  Chicken Cordon Bleu

No comments: