Sunday, April 6, 2014

Another wonderful General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I'm so grateful to have a living prophet upon the earth, offering us guidance and counsel.  What a great blessing!
On another note, my sister-in-law recommended that I tell people which recipes I like after I try them.  So, I'm going to try to do that every week.  I'll just edit my posts with with what I thought of the recipe. We'll see how long it lasts!

Here's my menu for the week:
Monday:  Fish Tacos  YUM
Tuesday:  Split Pea Soup with Ham and Breadsticks  YUM
Wednesday:  Copy Cat Noodles and Company Bangkok Thai Noodles with Parmesan Chicken (I couldn't find the rice noodles last week, so I'll try again this week at the Asian Market or Trader Joes)  GOOD, WOULD BE EXCELLENT IF YOU ADD AN EXTRA HALF CUP OF SWEET CHILI SAUCE TO THE PEANUT SAUCE
Thursday:  Chicken in Basil Cream with Wild Rice and Steamed Broccoli YUM
Friday:  Egg in a Boat with Incredible Hulk Smoothie YUM
Saturday:  Mom's Night Off!
Sunday:  Dinner with Friends  I'm going to make these Deep Dish Molten Lava Cookies with Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert! GOOD, WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU DECREASED SUGAR TO 1.5 CUPS

No comments: