Monday, March 24, 2014

Judson and I returned last night from beautiful Vancouver, BC.  It was absolutely gorgeous!  We stayed at a hotel on the harbor by Stanley Park and enjoyed many walks along the boardwalk, gawking at the yachts.  So much fun!  It was delightful to be together, although I did miss the boys.  I always do when we're traveling.  Shout out to my niece Jennifer and her husband, Chris for taking such good care of the troops while we were away.  On to a new week....
My menu this week:
Monday:  Shredded Beef Enchiladas with Spanish Rice and Green Salad
Tuesday:  Chicken and Dumplings
Wednesday:  Rosemary Roasted Sweet PotatoesRosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs and Arugula Salad
Thursday:  Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Friday:  Chicken and Pasta with Vegetables
Saturday:  Mom's Night Off!
Sunday:  Easy Lasagna, French Bread and Olive Garden Green Salad

No comments: