Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Yup, St. Patricks Day.  I'm not one of those clever moms who makes leprechaun footsteps leading to the pot of gold on the kitchen table.  But I think the kids will be much more excited with the Lucky Charms I bought (it's been over a decade since the charms have shown their face in my kitchen--I just love them too much;).  So, here's to sugared cereal and the only day of the year that everyone feels at liberty to pinch whomever they wish.  What a weird holiday!
Here's my menu for the week:
Monday:  Broccoli Cheese Soup (double the broccoli and use real cheese) and Grinders
Tuesday:  Quiche, Muffins and Fruit
Wednesday:  Beef Enchiladas with Spinach Salad and Spanish Rice
Thursday:  Slowcooker Cheesy Hashbrowns with Ham
Friday:  Pizza night!
Saturday:  Orange Chicken, Rice and Mixed Vegetables
Sunday:  Chicken and Vegetable Pasta

No comments: