Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sweet Sunday today.  There was a beautiful feeling as Chase was ordained to the office of a Teacher in the Aaronic priesthood.  We loved spending time with good friends, old and new.  We are blessed.
This week's menu:
Monday:  Chicken and Butternut Stew with Mixed Greens and Croissants
Tuesday:  Rice Cooked in Black Beans (sounds boring, but this recipe is spectacular!) This is how I cook my black beans, they are delicious! with Veggie Mix and Cuban Pork Roast
Wednesday:  Linguine with Chicken and Sauteed Vegetables and Fruit Platter
Thursday:  Apple Chicken Sausage and Endive Salad with Blueberries and Pecans
Friday:  I'm hosting a bridal shower for my darling niece, we're having Taco Salad as the main course.  I use these recipes:  Mel's Taco MeatSlowcooker Refried BeansTortilla bowls,
Chopped lettuce, Wholly Guacamole, Gregory's Ranch Dressing, and Homemade Salsa

No comments: