Monday, February 24, 2014

Super busy week ahead.  It will be great spending time with family at my niece's reception.  It's been fun helping prepare their hot chocolate and crepe bar.  Hopefully I'll remember to post pictures of the event.  
Here's my menu for the week:
Monday:  Chicken Noodle Soup (I'm adding all the extra vegetables in my fridge, hope it turns out! with Raisin Bran Muffins
Tuesday:  Chase is doing the cooking today, here's his selection:  Roast, Carrots, Cheese and Cantaloupe
Wednesday:  Turkey, Sauteed Brussel Sprouts, Rolls and Sliced Apples
Thursday:  Blue and Gold Banquet
Friday:  Christine's Reception
Saturday:  Mom's Night Off!
Sunday:  Crockpot Chops with Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans and Homemade Bread

1 comment:

Bump and Erin said...

I would love to see how your hot chocolate and crepe bar comes together! What a great idea!