Sunday, September 15, 2013

Whoa!  Crazy times around here.  How did the pioneer women do harvest time?  Tomatoes coming out my ears, zucchini literally covering my countertops, peach fuzz up to the ceiling, grapes, beets, green beans, etc. etc. etc.  I'M SO TIRED!  Happy for all the amazing food, I simply need to clone myself three or four times to get it all done, along with the laundry, cleaning, and just taking a shower.  Here's to harvest time....

Here's my menu this week:
Monday:  My favorite lentil soup with Italian Bread
Tuesday:  Easy Chicken Parmesan with Steamed Broccoli and Pasta
Wednesday:  Fish Tacos--use cold seltzer water in place of the beer (it's the carbonation that matters).
Thursday:  Grilled Margarita Pizzas with Green Salad
Friday:  Mom's night off :)
Saturday:  Burritos
Sunday:  Beef Stroganoff over Brown Rice with Spinach Salad

No comments: