Sunday, November 4, 2012

To save me some time, I'm putting two weeks worth of menus up!  I'll explain later....

Monday:  Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, Rice, Spinach Salad
Tuesday:  Eggs, Bacon, Toast and OJ
Wednesday:  Chicken Tortilla Soup and Cornbread

Thursday:  French Dip Sandwiches, Chips and Carrots with Dressing
Friday:  Pizza Night!
Saturday:  Burrito Bar
Sunday:  Lasagna, French Bread and Spinach Salad
Monday:  Orange Chicken, Rice and Veggies (Yes, Costco....)
Tuesday:  Chicken Fettucine Alfredo with Caesar Salad
Wednesday:  Taco Soup  (I can't find my recipe anywhere online.  Basically I brown a pound of ground beef or turkey, add a packet of McCormick's mild taco seasoning, add a can of corn (undrained), a can of petite diced tomatoes, an undrained small can of sliced olives, a drained and rinsed can of dark red kidney beans, and a cup of chicken broth.  I serve it with tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.  The kids love this meal!)

No comments: