Saturday, November 17, 2012

Judson and I spent the last week in sunny, beautiful Florida.  While we were there we missed a huge snowstorm in Utah, darn!  Haha!  I really wasn't too sad about that ;).  I thoroughly enjoyed some much needed relaxation and time to myself.  Judson learned a lot at his surgical seminar, and applied his new techniques the day after we arrived home.  I guess now it's time to get myself put back together and on a schedule.
Here's my menu for the week:
Sunday:  Beef Stroganoff over Egg Noodles, Steamed Broccoli and Fruit Salad
Monday:  Toast Cups with Ham Bechamel Sauce
Tuesday:  Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas with Cilantro Rice and Spinach Salad
Wednesday:  Corn Chowder with Cheese Toasties
Thursday:  Thanksgiving!!!  I'll be bringing Sweet Dinner RollsCranberry Sauce, and a Vegetable Tray
Friday:  Holiday Leftovers, Appetizers and Snacks (refer to my previous post)
Saturday:  Holiday Leftovers, Appetizers and Snacks (refer to my previous post)
Sunday:  Wall Family Dinner

No comments: