Sunday, May 6, 2012

Couples Retreat

Judson and I received a gift to go on a 'Couple's Retreat' this past weekend.  It was so nice to get away and spend some uninterrupted quality time together.  I think the highlight for me was dancing on Friday night.  The retreat had a professional come in and teach the couples some country dancing--so much fun!  I used to country dance 4-5 times a week before I got married (yes, the grades suffered!).  The dancing took me back to my college days, and I loved it!  The best part....Judson declared afterward that he'd love for us to go on some dancing dates!

Here's my menu for the week:

Monday:  Bourbon Chicken, Brown Rice and Stir-fried Vegetables
Tuesday:  Taco Pie
Wednesday:  Panini Caprese Strata (2nd place with the casserole contest) with Strawberries and Salad
Thursday:  Marinated Turkey Cutlets, Sweet Potatoes and Spinach Salad
Friday:  Pasta Bar!
Saturday:  Mom's Night Off!
Sunday:  Mother's Day Dinner--I'll let my family take care of this meal :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the tip on the ldsliving site. We made a modified version of the Verde Chicken Mexican Lasagna tonight. Everyone loved it. Thanks for the dinner ideas! You're super duper and such a great cook!

Jill said...

Country dancing rocks! How fun!