Sunday, April 1, 2012

An UPlifting weekend!

I really enjoyed the down time that General Conference weekend brought. It was so nice to sit and be still. I was inspired by the beautiful messages and now I am determined to be better!

Here's my menu for the upcoming week:

Monday: Chinese Chicken Salad with Potstickers and a Fruit Plate (I have a bunch of leftover salad from our family get-together today and decided this would be the perfect way to use it! I love salads!)
Tuesday: Rachel Ray's Sloppy Joes, Deviled Eggs and a Vegetable Tray
Wednesday: Spring Break Restaurant Night!
Thursday: Pizza with Green Salad and Apricot Smoothie
Friday: Baked Omelet Pie, Blueberry Muffins and Bottled Pears
Saturday: Leftovers! (I say yay! But my kids pretty much hate leftover night!)
Sunday: Easter dinner with Grandma and Grandpa!
Barbecued Boneless Beef Ribs, Potato Casserole, Sweet Dinner Rolls, Sauteed Green Beans and Molten Chocolate Cakes with Sugar Coated Raspberries

1 comment:

Kam said...

Being still. It's a dying art. I am not a robot.