Sunday, March 18, 2012

A sad thing....the end of birthday week

There are a few weeks I love each year. Topping the list would be the week of our 'unique' family vacation, the week of Christmas, and the week of my birthday. There's just something awesome about people bringing you gifts, sending you notes, expressing love, taking you out to lunch, making your meals and feeding you cake! Pretty fantastic. I felt so loved this week. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, everyone. The only bad thing about birthday week is that it has to come to an end. :(

Here's my menu for the week:
Monday: Chicken Cacciatore, Angel Hair Pasta, Olive Garden Salad
Tuesday: Stromboli with Marinara Sauce, Spinach Salad, and Chips
Wednesday: Chili Verde (I cut this recipe in half) with Cheese Quesadillas
Thursday: Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice and Peas
Friday: Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Saturday: Mom's Night Off! :)
Sunday: Roast, Potatoes, Carrots and Sweet Dinner Rolls

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your dinners always look so yummy. Can we come? :)

Glad you had a good birthday week. Pretty lucky it's a birthweek and not just birthday!

Jill said...

Sounds like you have had a lovely week! I'm glad you got all the love and attention you deserve. And thanks for posting your weekly menus. I may not always comment, but I try your recipes quite often. You are saving my family from a fate of sandwiches and cereal for dinner. They--and I--thank you!