Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Lacrosse season is upon us....

Highschool Lacrosse starts this week, with full-fledge practices every day from 3:45pm to 6. Will we survive??? I think so! But, I'll tell you what, I CAN'T WAIT until Keaton can drive!!!

In other fun news, Chase got braces and looks adorable (and really hasn't complained much:), Brooks' basketball team is undefeated and really fun to watch, Landon was star of the week last week and is still beaming from all of the attention, and Keaton was selected to go to the District Science Fair and District Solo and Ensembles for trombone. Fun stuff!

My menu for the week:

Monday: Beef Stew with Corn Muffins and my Incredible Hulk Smoothie
Tuesday: Lasagne (I use my bottled spaghetti sauce from the garden, yum!), Valentine Cheese Toast (Just cut the toast out with a heart shaped cookie cutter), Spinach Salad and Strawberries
Wednesday: Turkey Burgers and Homemade Tater Tots (yup, we like the tots!)
Thursday: No Cream of Soup Hawaiian Haystacks, Berry-Spinach Smoothie
Friday: Federation Celebration! It's our tradition to go out to dinner after piano Federation is finished. Tonight's the night!
Saturday: Ham, Cheese and Spinach Omelets
Sunday: Larson Family Dinner

No comments: