Sunday, February 19, 2012

I slept in on Friday!

Yes, the headliner is about me sleeping in! I was nearly giddy on Thursday night because I have been craving a 'sleep in' for several weeks now! The kids had no school on Friday, Jud had no work on Friday, I had no commitments on Friday morning! I didn't get out of bed until 8:30am--it was heavenly! Random, I know. But one of life's little pleasures.

Here's my menu for the week:
Monday: Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce and Spinach Salad
Tuesday: Thai Chicken Satay, Mango and Coconut Rice Salad with Stir Fry Vegetables.
Wednesday: Broiled Parmesan Tilapia, Quinoa Cakes, Vegetable Platter and Apricot Smoothie
Thursday: Tomatillo and Chicken Stew, Quesadillas and Cobb Salad
Friday: French Toast, Scrambled Eggs and Spinach Smoothie
Saturday: Mom's night off!
Sunday: Chicken Cordon Bleu, Jasmine Rice, Green Beans and Fruit Salad

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sleeping in is one of my favorite guilty pleasures! But, you're not doing it right if you got out of bed at 8:30. You've got to at least make it to 9:00 for it to really count.