Sunday, November 6, 2011

A bit of everything....and nothing! :)

I've been looking forward to today for about a week now, my husband is finally back from a business trip! I can finally sleep again! It's seems when he's gone, I always find myself a good book and then stay up all night long reading. No one's there to make me go to bed! Myself and my children :) always suffer the next day!

The snow has fallen, and I'm looking at about 4 inches on the grass. I went to feed the chickens this morning and their water was frozen solid. Poor chickens! They have to get cold out there!

Well, here's my menu for the week (a lot of these recipes are from a cookbook called "Eat Free", I highly recommend it!)

Monday: Chipotle Lime Salmon, Artichokes with Basil Lemon Butter, Steamed Broccoli
Tuesday: Chicken Thai Curry with Basmati Rice
Wednesday: Omelets, Zucchini Muffins, Spinach Salad
Thursday: Turkey Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Spinach Salad
Friday: Pizza night!
Saturday: Mom's night off! :)
Sunday: Roast and Carrots, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, and Green Salad

1 comment:

Jill said...

I do the same thing when Brad is gone. I'm not one of women who get too nervous to sleep when my hubby is gone, but rather I revert to my bad, single-days habits when I had a bed to myself and nobody to mind the lamp on all night.

I'm glad we have these men to keep us responsible!