Monday, August 22, 2011

School's in!

Today was the first day of school! It felt so good to have all the kids up early, practicing piano, getting into a routine again! This is going to be a great year!

Summer was fantastic! It seems like we were going non-stop....Florida, Bear Lake, Trek, Lagoon, Bear Lake some more, Fairview and more. We had a great time together, and I'll post pictures soon.

I plan to get back to my menu posting. During the summer we were so laid back, but I still did my menus! I can't live without them. I was just too lazy to post.

Here's to a great school year!

Monday: Unbelievable Chicken, Garden Corn, Garden Artichokes with Lemon Butter, and sliced fresh tomatoes
Tuesday: Family Favorite Chili and Corn Bread (The chili recipe I use is in the red and white Better Homes and Gardens cookbook, it's the easiest chili and I've won two blue ribbons with it! Delish!)
Wednesday: Caesar BLT wraps, Fresh Carrots and Celery from the garden, tortilla chips and fresh salsa
Thursday: Cub Scout BBQ at the park
Friday: Baked Potato Bar
Saturday: Waterskiing and Tubing and BBQ at the Lake with our West Virginia friends
Sunday: Wall Family Dinner

No comments: