Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kindergarten firsts!

Tomorrow is Landon's first day of Kindergarten! He can hardly wait, and at this very moment is having a terrible time falling asleep. One of my first memories is of Mrs. Kemp in Kindergarten, she was the sweetest, kindest woman in the world! I hope that Landon has as good of an experience as I did. Here's the menu for the week:
Monday: School BBQ (but because I can't stand hot dogs, I'm bringing Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls with creamy chipotle dipping sauce for my family)
Tuesday: Sloppy Joes, Garden Carrots and Celery, Corn on the Cob
Wednesday: Chicken Coconut Kurma (I always add some brown sugar and more garam masala, but this is close enough :), Basmati Rice, Green Peas
Thursday: Sweet Lime Chile Enchiladas, Green Salad, chips and fresh salsa
Friday: Soup and Cheese Toasties
Saturday: Mom's Night Off :)
Sunday: Grilled Steak, , Sweet Potatoes, Green Bean Stir-fry and Sweet Dinner Rolls

No comments: