Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lovin' my girls!

Today was a bitter-sweet day for me. After three great years as Young Women's president in my ward, I was released. I'm happy and sad all at the same time. I sure love those girls! Being the mom of four boys, I needed my girl fix every week! They are sweet, amazing and full of love! I'll miss being with them so often! But on the other hand, I'm kind of excited! I'll have Sunday mornings at home with my family (no more meetings--YAY!) and I can join a choir I've wanted to join, but couldn't, because it practices on Wednesday nights. And I'm so excited that one of my best friends was called as the new Young Women's president. She will do a fantastic job, and it makes it that much easier to be released when you love the person replacing you so much! Phew, I guess I'll be onto the next adventure!

Here's my menu for the week:
Monday:Hashbrown Bake, fresh fruit, spinach salad
Tuesday: French Dip Sandwiches, chips, fresh veggies
Wednesday: Slowcooker Chicken and Vegetable Tortellini Stew, Buttermilk Cornbread
Thursday: Build your own Burrito Bar
Friday: Mom's night off! :)
Saturday: Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Sunday: Greek Chicken and Vegetables, spinach salad, rustic artisan bread

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Aww Marisa! I love you too! You are going to make me cry! You were and always will be such a great example to the YW. You are my hero! You never cease to amaze me! I admire you and your many talents. Thanks for being such a GREAT friend!!!

Tricia said...

oh..and thanks for always posting your weekly menu! Without it I don't know what I would do when I have a day of nothing for dinner! hahaha!