Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sports, Sports and more Sports!




So, I grew up in a family quite devoted to their sports. Everyone, except me! It seemed to me like there was always some type of sport being watched or played in my home, and I was simply not interested. So, I think it funny that I have been blessed with four boys! I have now changed my attitude! I love sports, as long as my child is the one playing them! Brooks has become quite the soccer player, reveling in his prowess at goalie! If he's not blocking the goals, he's making them. I've thought about putting him into competition soccer, but I'm not sure if I'm up for all the driving to the far away games. Chase started Lacrosse this season and seriously loves it! He has a great build for the game, and with his natural athleticism, he's really catching on. Lacrosse is very fun to watch, fast paced and intense. With all the stick hitting going on, I'm certainly glad my son is one of the bigger kids on the field!

No comments: