Friday, May 28, 2010

Just because...

Just because I thought it was so classic, I have to share this...

Last night I was reading Keaton's autobiography he wrote for his English class. I love that he completed the entire process by himself, proof reading and all. So, I get to chapter four talking about his accomplishments. Come to find out, he had been "Valid Victorian" for the sixth grade, and he had been given a really nice "plague" for his work on the Student Council. What a guy! I'd always thought he'd been valedictorian, and I didn't realize the plaque was so infectious! But in all seriousness, the autobiography was fantastic, and so fun and entertaining to read!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Fantastic! As a former English teacher I can tell you that kids who do their own work (and have such comical errors) are the best!

Bump and Erin said...

Oh, that is awesome!!

Joyce & Richard said...

Taking after his dad who said that he was excited to receive the "organic priesthood"! Keaton is a winner.

Chris and Jen Wright said...

How cute. I love the mis spelled words in kids notes. Hannah just wrote a really cute one to the tooth fairy...