Tuesday, January 3, 2017

We returned home yesterday from a humanitarian trip to Tijuana, Mexico.  We had a great experience, and feel so blessed to live in this great country with so many physical comforts.  I couldn't have been more proud of my husband and boys, they worked from sun up to sun down building a home and updating a school for those in dire need.  I have been blessed with a great family!
Here's my menu for the week:
Monday:  Zesty One Pan Chicken and Potato Bake with a huge Green Salad (which I missed so much in Mexico!)
Tuesday:  Lasagna with Homemade Bread and Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday:  Lettuce Wraps with Pot Stickers
Thursday:  Lentil Soup and these yummy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Friday:  Egg Cups with Toast and Fruit
Saturday:  Mom's Night Off :)
Sunday:  Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, and Sweet Dinner Rolls

No comments: