Monday, November 9, 2015

I took a quick trip to St. George with Chase's high school swim team.  It was a long drive, but worth it!  I loved getting to know the team better and cheering Chase on at his meet.  He did excellent, setting some new personal records.  It's always nice to come home after being away, I seem to be appreciated more!  Imagine that!  I'm looking forward to a fun week.  I'm teaching a class on freezer meals on Tuesday and then have a Primary training on Thursday and a fun night out with old friends on Saturday.
Here's my menu for the week:
Monday:  Beef Stroganoff over Egg Noodles with Steamed Broccoli and Apple Dumplings
Tuesday:  Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos with Limed Rice, Lentils and Guacamole
Wednesday:  Chicken Pot Pie with Pomegranate Green Salad and Bottled Fruit
Thursday:  Sour Cream Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans
Friday:  Homemade Pizza Night using this Breadmaker Crust
Saturday:  Mom's Night Off :)
Sunday:  Pre-Thanksgiving dinner with the Larsons.  I'm bringing these rolls and mashed potatoes.

No comments: